AGR Holdco Limited and its group of companies (herein referred to as ‘AGR’) must process personal data in order to provide business services; in doing so AGR acts as a data controller.
The confidentiality and integrity of a person’s private information is protected by privacy and data protection laws. AGR is committed to protecting the privacy rights of our employees and everyone with whom we do business. AGR will only use personal data for appropriate purposes, and personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection regulation.
Personal data - collection
The personal data AGR may collect and hold about data subjects includes:
- contact information such as name and address, telephone numbers and email address;
- details about an individual’s work experience and qualifications, date of birth, driver’s license details, passport, next of kin, bank details, social security number;
- screening-related information; and
- business details, including the names of relevant office holders of a company and business numbers.
Personal data may be collected in several ways:
Personal data - processing
- directly by AGR staff when establishing a business relationship or through operational dealings;
- from a third-party service provider or agent, from a source of publicly available information (e.g. websites) or from an employer (e.g. where a supplier or contractor provides personal data about their employees); or
- through use of AGR's website or email system
AGR processes personal data about employees and external consultants working for AGR. AGR also processes personal data about data subjects who are not employed or engaged by AGR (see more information below).
AGR will always process personal data fairly and lawfully, and only for a specified, explicit and legitimate purpose or as required by law.
AGR will ensure appropriate information security related to confidentiality, integrity and availability. Personal data will be retained only for the period that is required to serve the legitimate purpose.
Third party service providers may process personal data on behalf of AGR. AGR will implement adequate safeguards in accordance with applicable law to protect your personal data processed by third party service providers.
AGR also processes personal data about data subjects that are not employed or engaged by AGR, for the purposes of:
Procurement related matters - AGR processes personal data necessary to procure goods and services from suppliers and contractors.
Screening - To ensure regulatory compliance with local and international regulations on sanctions, as well as ensuring compliance with anti-money-laundering regulation, AGR may perform a screening of external third parties with whom AGR has relations.
Work - finding services / Recruitment – data will be processed and shared with third parties in order to provide this service to data-subjects and clients
AGR will not share personal data with any third party for the purpose of marketing without express consent.
Personal data may be accessed by AGR subsidiaries located outside the EU for the purposes of fulfilling business services such as work-finding services. AGR may transfer personal data to external companies in countries outside the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) for the purposes of providing business services. We will notify you if we require to do so (i.e. where our Client is out with the EU) and take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information.
How to exercise your rights as a data subject
National and international data protection gives rights to data subjects.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
• The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
• The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to AGR processing your personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
If you have questions or want to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Party Websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party website you chose to browse to from our website.