Jobref. id 15512
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Wells HSEQ professional to lead our HSEQ Advisors embedded within operations teams for projects delivered from the Aberdeen office. The primary role is to provide frontline HSEQ support and direction to our project teams and management with a strong focus on North Sea Well Operations.
Who we are?
AGR is a leading Well Management company, delivering well design, planning and execution project management across the Well lifecycle. This includes HSEQ, Logistics and Procurement services.
AGR Consultancy Solutions Limited (AGR) have been providing recruitment and consultancy solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry since 1997.
AGR has delivered more than 530 wells globally (https://www.agr.com/world-of-agr) and In 2015 AGR became the first well management company to gain approval as a well operator from UKCS industry regulator the Oil and Gas Authority, in accordance with The Offshore Installations (Offshore Safety Directive) (Safety Case etc.) Regulations 2015.
You will be responsible for the management of all Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) issues associated with Well Management projects in the European, Middle East and Africa regions. Ensuring that all Well Management projects comply with the applicable regulatory requirements, industry best practice and corporate governance.
- Promote and maintain a positive HSE culture with focus upon risk reduction and HSE performance in Well Management projects
- Active participation in project teams providing HSEQ guidance and direction to Well Team Leaders and Project Teams including but not limited to operational practices, HSE regulations, risk management and regulatory permitting
- To develop and implement project specific HSEQ management plans including interfacing and emergency response planning, environmental assessment, permitting, waste, base and security plans
- To liaise with Clients, Drilling Contractors and Service Companies regarding HSE expectations and the management of HSE issues
- To identify and manage wells project HSE resources including onshore and offshore advisors
- To liaise with Government Authorities on all aspects of wells HSE including but not limited to the identification of regulatory requirements, permitting and operational reporting
- Ensure the project well management team both on and offshore is fully aware of the Major Accident Hazards, controls and mitigations identified in the project risk assessments and the commitments contained in the interface documents and well permits
- Focal point for well permit preparation, submission and monitoring