Senior Reservoir Engineer
Jobref. id AGR014
Stavanger or Bergen
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Our core competencies in Reservoir Management include geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir and production engineering, well construction, drilling management and field development planning. Reservoir Management is located in Oslo, Stavanger, Aberdeen, Guildford, Moscow, Abu Dhabi and Perth.
We are looking for a senior reservoir engineer with experience from reservoir simulation studies including model construction, history matching, and prediction phases, - and hence contribute to develop depletion plans, production optimization schemes, IOR projects and perform asset evaluations and reserves estimates.
- M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering or equivalent technical qualification field
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
Job specific requirements
- Good understanding of reservoir evaluation
- Experience with reservoir simulation; Eclipse and related simulation software
- Good cooperative skills and understanding of Reservoir Engineering role in integrated teams
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent verbal and written English and Norwegian
We offer competitive remuneration packages, opportunities to work on worldwide challenges and a chance to get your career moving in the right direction.
Gudmund Olsen, phone: +47 951 43 877< Go back