Jobref. id AGR016
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. AGR is looking for energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle.
AGR is expanding its Well Management division in Aberdeen and is seeking a Well Team Leader to join and enhance what AGR can offer to its clients.
The successful candidate will lead and manage delivery of a variety of well management projects;
Bring leadership to all aspects of delivery of the well management project including: building client relationships, developing well management tenders and contracts, technical well designs and cost estimates, engineering studies, rig and service contracting, ordering consumables, tangibles and services, logistics preparations, operations programming, cost control and finance preparations, management of all statutory submissions, supervision of rig operations and close out of projects.
The Well Team Leader will have a proven track record of well management capability, technical knowledge commensurate with the position, strong leadership skills and proven coaching ability.
Independent well management also requires an ability to build rapport with clients and actively manage client relationships.
- Provide technical engineering support to the operational rig teams where required
- Participate in any required HSEQ incident investigation
- Participate in the emergency response team
- Participate in weekend duty roster
- Represent AGR effectively in front of its clients
- Develop and build personal network of business contacts.
- Develop a strong, proactive HSEQ and operational performance culture