Jobref. id AGR017
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle.
AGR is expanding its Well Management division in Aberdeen and is seeking the highest calibre of Completion Engineers to join and enhance one of the leading providers of Well Management solutions to the oil and gas industry.
The Completions Engineer will provide technical expertise in the preparation for, execution of and reporting on well operations under the direction of the Senior Drilling Engineer or Drilling Superintendent, as appropriate. To undertake well engineering studies under the direction of the Well team Leader or Operations Manager.
- Assist and support the local Business Development Team
- Prepare responses to Tenders
- Prepare presentation material, and present, at client and partner meetings
- Co-ordinate suppliers and specialist contractors to deliver the well objectives as per the programme
- Monitor and measure well performance during operations (ROPs, tripping speed, days vs depth etc.)
- Develop procedures to deliver optimum drilling performance
- Select and order all required drilling materials, equipment, services and personnel required to deliver the well objectives
- Write Final Well Reports
- Assist Operations Accountant with cost reconciliation.
- Minimum: Bachelors Degree in Engineering / HND
Job specific requirements
- Minimum 5 years industry experience with 2 years Operations Engineering preferred
- Well construction process including completion design/engineering, implementation, well optimisation and offshore well intervention techniques
- Broad knowledge base of Well Operating procedures, Regulatory compliance, Well Examination process
- Working knowledge of EHS management systems
Contact: HR Aberdeen team at +44 (0)1224 629000< Go back