Senior HSEQ Advisor
Jobref. id AGR031
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services.
To strengthen HSEQ Services in Stavanger, AGR seeks a Senior HSEQ Advisor. The HSEQ Advisor will give management advice to the oil and gas industry in the region, and actively participate in drilling management teams in all HSEQ related issues.
We are looking for a Senior HSE&Q Advisor whose main task/responsibilities will be:
- HSEQ coordinator in AGR's well management projects
- Project manager in HSEQ Services projects
- HSEQ advisor to clients or in projects, including projects provided by other subsidiaries of the AGR Group
- Contributor to a positive culture which builds on creativity, cooperation and customer attention.
- HSEQ coordinator in well management project (planning/operation)
- Prepare applications to the government as required and verify documentation for the applications as required
- Perform risk analysis and facilitate HAZID/HAZOP processes
- Communication with the Operators, rig owners and suppliers within HSEQ
�� - Authorities relations; coordinate and report to the Authorities as required
- Evaluate and bridge operator and contractor management systems
- Develop HSEQ plans and HSE follow up systems
- Facilitate and follow up risk assessments
- Prepare and maintain emergency preparedness plans and participate in the emergency response organisation and activities
- Following up of incidents, incident reporting and reporting systems
- Follow-up on operations, including assessment of HSEQ performance and evaluation of the operations
- Transfer of experience
- Project leader /Sr. HSEQ advisor in internal and external projects
- Give management system support and advice to all our activities in the region including: facilitating management system development, implementation and deployment in all phases of the Petroleum activities
- Assisting in pre-qualification processes for licensees and operators
- Audits and studies
- Project reviews
- Emergency response duties
- Participate in verification activities
We offer competitive remuneration packages, opportunities to work on worldwide challenges and a chance to get your career moving in the right direction.
- PhD/M.Sc/Siv ing. with minimum 5 years of relevant experience from the oil and gas industry
- Operational experience within HSEQ
- Good practical knowledge in international standards and Norwegian Regulations
Job specific requirements
- Leadership and communications skills
- Fluent verbal and written English and Norwegian
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Capability to communicate formally and informally with personnel from other disciplines.
- Integrity regarding own work tasks and responsibilities
- Capability to focus on customer, safety issues and other key areas
- Good cross cultural understanding
- Not afraid of a challenge.
- Good understanding of the O&G industry across discipline
For further information please contact:< Go back
Jens Christian Holst, Manager HSEQ Services, telephone: +47 934 83 920