Jobref. id AGR087
AGR Reservoir Management is seeking a Senior Geologist to carry out geoscience project work and to participate in integrated project teams.
We are looking for an experienced professional with extencive knowledge and understanding of upstream and downstream activities in the marked and what is “state of the art” and specific area of focus in the industry.
- petroleum systems analysis including play fairway mapping and prospect generation
- understanding depositional processes and facies distributions in a variety of settings
- development and production geology evaluation in a variety of depositional systems
- reservoir characterization for input into reservoir models
- integration of geological data with seismic interpretation, petrophysics and dynamic data
- 2D and 3D reservoir modeling including deterministic and stochastic geocellular modeling techniques
- quantification of reservoir risk and uncertainty and integration with volumetric calculations
- fully conversant with capabilities in other disciplines (e.g.. Reservoir and Petroleum Engineering)
- able to contribute actively to integrated studies
- full awareness of how their work may impact financial results of client assets by learning business processes (RFS’s, AFE's, PO's, budget, etc.).
- engage readily with clients and represent company on client matters and at industry meetings
- ability to compose written documents and presentations
- experience related to cost/benefit estimates, achievability, practicality, economical impact
- work independently, with minimal supervisory guidance and take responsibility for own professional development
- skilled at building relationships, good communicator and a team player
- Very good practical experience of one or both software applications: Petrel, IRAP RMS
Job specific requirements
Experience & Interactions
You need to have minimum seven years expertise of discipline related work from the petroleum industry.
A substantial part of this experience should be conceptual/non-operational, and at least half should be team based.
More information: Birgitte Rønneberg Opdal, 24 06 11 25< Go back