Jobref. id AGR120
AGR Enhanced Drilling
designs, manufactures and operates drilling solutions for the global offshore industry. We provide safety-enhancing, benefit-delivering technological solutions to our customers. Our RMR® (Riserless Mud Recovery) system, together with its sister technology CTS® (Cuttings Transportation System), has been deployed on more than 500 wells worldwide. Meanwhile, our EC-Drill® system has taken us into the exciting sphere of Managed Pressure Drilling. Enhanced Drilling has offices in Norway, United States, Brazil, Azerbaijan, Malaysia and Australia.
. Where talent and technology meet.
We are looking for Vice President EUR/ACIS
to oversee and manage all activities for the Enhanced Drilling
business unit within the region of Europe, Africa and Commonwealth of Independent States (EUR/ACIS). The position reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Enhanced Drilling
- Regional goal setting including mid and long term strategic planning
- Developing/executing budgets, forecasts and controlling EUR/ACIS Profit & Loss
- Managing all EUR/ACIS personnel including HSEQ, recruitment, competence training, project management & take ownership of all developmental processes, systems and standards
- Actively pursuing business opportunities within EUR/ACIS region
- Ensuring business compliance with local, domestic and international law including taxes, work permits, customs and contractual agreements
- Managing day-to-day functions of operations with a focus on providing maximum customer satisfaction while achieving operational and sales objectives
- Marketing Enhanced Drilling products within EUR/ACIS region
- Monitoring all contractual obligations (commercial & technical) and being responsible for the execution of projects within cost, time, quality and safety parameters
- Ensuring the potential areas for technical improvement and innovation are followed up and communicated to Enhanced Drilling and its Leadership Team
- Ensuring all HSEQ standards are implemented including risk assessment and risk management processes, plus audit and emergency exercises as required by clientele or AGR internally.
- Implementing and executing AGR & client best practice with regards to health, safety, environmental and quality (HSEQ) management systems at all facilities/operational sites.