Jobref. id AGR121
AGR Enhanced Drilling
designs, manufactures and operates drilling solutions for the global offshore industry. We provide safety-enhancing, benefit-delivering technological solutions to our customers. Our RMR® (Riserless Mud Recovery) system, together with its sister technology CTS® (Cuttings Transportation System), has been deployed on more than 500 wells worldwide. AGR Enhanced Drilling has offices in Norway, United States, Brazil, Azerbaijan, Malaysia and Australia.
AGR Enhanced Drilling Where talent and technology meet.
The personnel coordinator is responsible for planning, execution and evaluation of all personnel coordination within AGR Enhanced Drilling.
The position reports directly to Operations Manager Europe.
The area of responsibility includes support within personnel administration and coordination of the personnel in AGR Enhanced Drilling
- Allocate the offshore personnel according to regulations, including coordination when necessary with the AGR offices in Azerbaijan, USA, Canada, Brazil and Australia, provide the necessary statistics over the hours worked, a fair allocation of the personnel both onshore and offshore
- Ensure correct personnel administration and the registrations that this generates
- Booking of all flights, accommodations and coordinate the contact with each heliport
- Manage Employee CV Database
- Visa applications for the offshore personnel when needed, including the follow-up/arrange for a vaccinating program if needed
- Prepare the work schedule/ rotation
- Coordinate seminars and exchange of experience meetings within the dept.
- Weekly distribution of information to all the offshore personnel
- Actively participate in the development and continuous strengthening of the AGR brand
- Other activities as required from time to time by the AGR business, including potential overlap, coverage of ‘other’ regions in unforeseen circumstances or a planned duration of an interim nature