Jobref. id AGR123
Full time staff
AGR seeks a Technical Assistent to provide support in the preparation for, execution of and reporting on well operations. Under the direction of the VP Well Management or Drilling Superintendent, you will be expected to assist in the preparation of various technical and commercial project related documentation. You will further on provide and update documents included electronic file management as required for WM Norway, and provide required administrative office tasks within WM.
- Coordinate, write and submit tender documentation.
- Maintain and update filing systems
- Preparation of tables, charts and drawings for inclusion in well construction programs and final reports.
- Operational support including preparation of reports, presentations and information for meetings, supplementary program preparation and statutory reporting.
- Update rig plans, schedules, competence matrixses and resource plans.
- Prepare and execute team buildings, meetings etc.
- Office administration for WM
- Preparation, duplication and distribution of well construction related documentation.
- Effective use of Microsoft office products.
- Use of Xait- Porter
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation file structure.
- Monthly update of drilling schedule
- Effective records maintenance.
- Administer programs, amendments/supplements
- Adherence to Technical Procedures governing the well delivery process.
- Project documentation kept current.
- Timely issue of schedules and plans.
- Manage delivery on time for critical documents
- Ensure all AGR HSEQ Policies and Procedures are followed.
Frequent user of the above mentioned software and technical understanding and interest.
Job specific requirements
- Drilling Engineer
- Drilling Superintendant
- VP Well Management Norway
- Well Test Engineer
- Logistic Manager
- Client Representatives
- Third party supplier representatives.
To find out more information about the vacancy, please contact:< Go back
VP HR Birgitte Rønneberg Opdal, +47 24 06 10 25
VP Well Management Norway Steinar Berg, +47 95 92 19 75