Multiclient Account Manager
Jobref. id AGR124
AGR Petroleum Services based in Houston, Texas, USA is looking for an experienced Multiclient Account Manager to be responsible for developing existing client accounts, and helping recognise and expand current and future business opportunities.
With a current focus on the supply of highly qualified well site personnel for global drilling assignments, the prospects for well management projects on a turnkey basis, and software sales of established AGR products, require capturing. The MAM will work closely with the Americas Region EVP and VP Sales & Marketing, both highly experienced in the drilling sector, to target opportunities for further commercial success.
The Multiclient Account Manager is the acknowledged expert of assigned accounts, responsible for maintaining and developing business and AGR client relationships. Depending on knowledge, expertise, and skill set, the Multiclient Account Manager may also collaborate with the new-venture and asset-development teams.
- Account management: to function as point of contact and facilitator for multiclient business matters.
- Establish and maintain strong, credible business relationships.
- Account development: to develop comprehensive knowledge of accounts, maintain profiles, and develop business strategy for increasing profitability.
- Account sales: to coordinate and compile responses to accounts.
- Negotiate pricing with client to maximize profitability.
- Business and competitor intelligence: to develop a broad understanding of business within all regions.
- Maintain overviews of competitor organizations and monitor industry standards and trends.
- Customer services: to coordinate with client services to communicate all required information for sales transactions.
- Promote efficient post sales processes.
- Product pricing: to understand multiclient product pricing and provide input to Sales Manager on rates and pricing trends.
- Contribute input for electronic price book, coordinating with VP of Sales and Marketing.
AGR is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Experience of sales and marketing, preferably within the Gulf Coast drilling sector of the oil/gas industry and management of in-place client accounts. Likely to bring either a technical or sales/marketing expertise, and be highly energized to contribute to the exciting growth of the AGR (formerly F J Brown & Associates) brand.
Job specific requirements
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for information (001 281 616 0488 to speak with Kathy Robertson).< Go back