Jobref. id AGR143
Full time staff
Through integrated engineering, tailored training and software technologies, AGR brings value to its clients across all aspects of upstream oil and gas. AGR has managed over 500 well projects and delivered more than 1,500 reservoir studies globally. More than 300 highly experienced professionals work from our 10 offices spanning six continents. AGR has had a strategic MENA hub for more than 10 years and our goal is to act as technical partner to the national and international E&P companies in the region.
AGR aims to be the employer of choice. By striving to meet the highest requirements and standards of the industry and what we do, we invest into our people and aim to offer a working environment that is attractive and motivating. We have a team of pioneers and we respect their professional and personal development and ambitions.
This full-time position is part of our global Reservoir Management
team and reports to ME Regional Director and is a strategic contributor to increasing client portfolio as well as delivering reservoir and G&G support to the company’s clients.
- Perform interpretation and integration of geological data and construction of static reservoir geological models
- Experienced and hands-on user of 3D interpretation and geomodelling software such as Petrel, RMS and other relevant software
- Experience with carbonates and clastic reservoirs
- Experience with petrophysics analysis, modelling and basic reservoir engineering is beneficial
- BSc or MSC in Geoscience
Job specific requirements
- Based in Abu Dhabi, or Dubai, UAE
- Commercially oriented, financially accountable for reservoir and company business
- Technical hands-on, also with responsibility for Business development
- Preferably a reservoir engineer or reservoir geologist with extensive reservoir development, production and IOR / EOR experience
- Previous experience in, and knowledge of Middle East business would be a benefit
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- Relevant Project management experience
- Good interpersonal skills enabling to work in multidisciplinary teams and communicate efficiently with clients
- Partly responsible for development of staff in the department
< Go back
For more information, please contact Iain Morrison (Tel: +971 4 450 9811).
To send your CV, click here