Jobref. id AGR147
This full-time position reports to VP Well Management Norway and is a proactive contributor to delivering drilling and well engineering support to the company’s client portfolio.
Stavanger and/or Oslo
Full time staff
Through integrated engineering, tailored training and software technologies, AGR brings value to its clients across all aspects of upstream oil and gas. AGR has managed over 500 well projects and delivered more than 1,500 reservoir studies globally. More than 300 highly experienced professionals work from our 10 offices spanning six continents. We aim to be the employer of choice. By striving to meet the highest requirements and standards of the industry and what we do, we invest into our people and aim to offer a working environment that is attractive and motivating. We have a team of pioneers and we respect their professional and personal development and ambitions.
AGR is the largest and most experienced Well Management
provider in the world. We have framework agreements with several operators on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and experience increased demand for our services.
Our industry is changing, and AGR will be a driver of this change.
AGR is currently developing new ways of working internally and for our clients, using available technology to enhance efficiency in planning, operations and reporting.
As a Drilling/Completions Engineer,
you will work with external clients as well as participate in internal projects within the AGR global organisation.
- Deliver engineering work according to the Well Delivery Process such as:
- Casing design / Completion design
- Torque and Drag calculations
- Input to the AFE
- Maintain contact with clients and suppliers, ensuring timely delivery of equipment and services:
- QA of drilling/completion equipment
- Provide operational support during Well Management operations:
- QA of experience transfer
- QA of daily drilling reports
- Relevant higher education (Bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as Drilling/Completions Engineer
- Experience from Development Drilling, preferably Sub-sea
- Excellent Norwegian and English skills
- Extensive technical and computer knowledge
Job specific requirements
Place of work will be Stavanger and/or Oslo. Some travel will be required.
Contact information< Go back