Jobref. id AGR006
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle. Over the last 12 years, AGR has successfully conducted operations on a total of more than 470 wells across all of our active regions. AGR has extensive international experience in managing well construction operations, from stand-alone exploration wells through to multi-well development campaigns.
We are now seeking the highest caliber of Drilling Engineers, both seniors and skilled personnel with less experience, to join and enhance one of the leading providers of Well Management solutions to the oil and gas industry.
The Drilling Engineer will provide technical expertise in the preparation for, execution of and reporting on well operations under the direction of the Senior Drilling Engineer or Drilling Superintendent, as appropriate. To undertake well engineering studies under the direction of the Well team Leader or Operations Manager.
- Preparation of technical sections of ITTs and analysis of returned bids for the selection of third party services
- Ensure well planning, operations and reporting activities are conducted following the AGR Well Delivery Process
- Preliminary well design including casing, directional, fluids, cementing bits and hydraulics
- Preparation of discreet sections of well construction programmes
- Liaison with key third party contractors for input to well designs and programmes
- Preparation of data for statutory submissions to regulatory authorities
- Preparation of and participation in risk assessment, hazard analysis and DWOP processes
- Preparation and processing of P1 probabilistic models for well engineering projects
- Assist the Project Manager and Operations Accountant with cost tracking and forecasting
- Participation in emergency response
- Occasional rigsite assignment to assist on specific technical sections of the well construction programme
- Prepare presentation material, and present, at client and partner meetings
- Co-ordinate suppliers and specialist contractors to deliver by appointment
- Monitor and measure well performance (ROPs, tripping speed, days vs depth etc.)
- Develop procedures to deliver optimum drilling performance
- Select and order all required drilling materials, equipment, services and personnel required to deliver the well objectives
- Write Final Well Reports
University degree in Engineering
Job specific requirements
Beneficial knowledge and personality:
- good verbal and written English skills
- experience from the North Sea
- well developed interpersonal skills
So, if you are energetic and efficient, and team spirit is appealing to you – you really should call us.
Tormod Veiberg, Phone +47 410 42 614< Go back
Steinar Berg, Phone +47 959 21 975