Senior engineers / Facilities Solutions
Jobref. id AGR028
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle
. Being a people based organisation, we do our utmost to attract, develop and reward highly talented professionals.
Facilities Solutions core strength lies in the ability to combine subsurface knowledge with advanced well technology, subsea and facilities competence, field development experience, risk and uncertainty management and an overarching commercial awareness.
Facilities Solutions focuses on adding value through integrated teams, efficient technical solutions and new business models.
Facilities Solutions is strengthening its team to meet the growing demand for support within following activities:
- Management/Support to Operators within field development
- Feasibility Studies and Technical-economical evaluations
- Concept Selection including Plans for Development and Operation (PDO)
- FEED Studies and system definition – preparing for execution
- Specification and preparation of ITT packages. Assistance in tender evaluation
- Execution - implementation and management of total subsea tie-back field development projects and general field development projects
- Planning and execution of abandonment projects
- Production �� managing the reservoir, wells and facilities throughout the producing lifetime.
- Procurement services and supplier follow-up
- Construction Management
- Commissioning and Installation Management services
Educated to master degree level or equivalent in Mechanical, Civil, Subsea or Offshore Engineering.
8-10 years working experience within one or several of the following areas:
- Pre-FEED, FEED or Detailed Design of both Topside and Subsea systems
- Subsea system engineering
- Advanced skills within maintenance and safe operations
- Mechanical Completion / Commissioning
Job specific requirements
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Capability to communicate formally and informally with personnel from other disciplines.
- Integrity regarding own work tasks and responsibilities
- Capability to focus on customer, safety issues and other key areas
- Good cross cultural understanding
- Not afraid of a challenge
- Good understanding of the O&G industry across disciplines
- Fluency in English
- Professional Norwegian advantageous
For further information please contact:< Go back
Inge Holm, Vice President AGR Facilities Solutions
Telephone: +47 974 00 799