Advisor Production Engineering
Jobref. id AGR036
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Our core competencies in Reservoir Management include geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir and production engineering, well construction, drilling management and field development planning. AGR Reservoir Management is located in Oslo, Stavanger, Aberdeen, Guildford, Moscow, Abu Dhabi and Perth.
We are looking for an Advisor with an extensive network in Production Engineering who can manage multi-disciplinary reservoir studies, be responsible for production engineering methods and tools, supervise younger engineers and interact closely with other disciplines. The right candidate may become a member of the management team and be given the opportunity to build a stronger Production Engineering team within AGR.
- M.Sc. Petroleum Engineering or equivalent technical qualification
- Minimum 15 years of related experience
Job specific requirements
- Good understanding of Production Engineering and its role in reservoir evaluation
- Experienced user of Production Engineering tools and software
- Good cooperative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent verbal and written English
We offer competitive remuneration packages, opportunities to work on worldwide challenges and a chance to get your career moving in the right direction.
< Go back
Gudmund Olsen, phone: +47 951 43 877