System Engineer / Facilities Solutions
Jobref. id AGR039
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle
. Being a people based organisation, we do our utmost to attract, develop and reward highly talented professionals.
Facilities Solutions core strength lies in the ability to combine subsurface knowledge with advanced well technology, subsea and facilities competence, field development experience, risk and uncertainty management and an overarching commercial awareness.
Facilities Solutions focuses on adding value through integrated teams, efficient technical solutions and new business models.
The System engineer shall have focus on Facilities Solutions business towards system engineering and is responsible for developing the services towards the defined segment. The System Engineer is further to develop and maintain a professional network to support execution projects and build/promote a multi disciplinary project service within AGR globally. Also, be a part of Facilities Solutions Management teams who will work either integrated with Client teams or as a stand-alone team with defined responsibility. Take roles as Engineering Manager or system engineer in project.
- Assist in develop the Facilities Solutions and System Engineering services in accordance with the company’s targets.
- Participate in tender work
- Participate in study in concept activities
- Interface management
- Establish procedures
- To liaise with external and internal clients in order to ensure that provided services meets clients needs
- Cater for a positive culture which build on creativity, cooperation and customer attention
- Business development and risk assessment with regards to System Engineering products and technology
- Develop customer relations, contracts and market conditions
- Effective management of resources and associated costs in projects.
- MSc/BSC degree in Engineering
- 8-10 years experience from subsea or offshore projects
Job specific requirements
- Solid background from engineering, design, construction, fabrication and operation of subsea or offshore oil & gas production systems
- Subsea / Offshore experience
- Be able to manage a team and plan and organize work in an efficient manner
For further information please contact:< Go back
Inge Holm, Vice President AGR Facilities Solutions
Telephone: +47 974 00 799