Project Manager – FPSO Segment
Jobref. id AGR040
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle
. Being a people based organisation, we do our utmost to attract, develop and reward highly talented professionals.
Facilities Solutions core strength lies in the ability to combine subsurface knowledge with advanced well technology, subsea and facilities competence, field development experience, risk and uncertainty management and an overarching commercial awareness.
Facilities Solutions focuses on adding value through integrated teams, efficient technical solutions and new business models.
The Project Manager shall have focus on Facilities Solutions business toward the FPSO Segment and is responsible for developing the services towards the defined segment. He is further to develop and maintain a professional network to support execution projects and build/promote a multi disciplinary project service within AGR globally. Be a part of Facilities Solutions Management teams who will work either integrated with Client teams or as a stand-alone team with defined responsibility.
- Assist in develop the Facilities Solutions and Projects department in accordance with the company’s targets
- Participate in tender work
- Participate in study in concept activities
- Ensure that project budget targets and KPIs are met
- To liaise with external and internal clients in order to ensure that provided services meets clients needs
- Cater for a positive culture which build on creativity, cooperation and customer attention
- Business development and risk assessment with regards to FPSO market segments, products and technology
- Develop customer relations, contracts and market conditions
- Effective management of resources and associated costs in projects
- MSc/BSC degree in Engineering
Job specific requirements
- Solid background from engineering, procurement and manufacturing systems
- 8-10 years engineering / project management experience
- Background from the FPSO segment is preferred
- Be able to manage a team and plan and organize work in an efficient manner
For further information please contact:< Go back
Inge Holm, Vice President AGR Facilities Solutions
Telephone: +47 974 00 799