Senior Quality Engineer / Facilities Solutions
Jobref. id AGR041
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle
. Being a people based organisation, we do our utmost to attract, develop and reward highly talented professionals.
Facilities Solutions core strength lies in the ability to combine subsurface knowledge with advanced well technology, subsea and facilities competence, field development experience, risk and uncertainty management and an overarching commercial awareness.
Facilities Solutions focuses on adding value through integrated teams, efficient technical solutions and new business models.
The Quality Engineer shall have focus on Facilities Solutions business toward documentation development for the clients within the energy industry. He shall also further develop and maintain a professional network to support execution projects and build/promote a multi disciplinary project service within AGR globally. Be a part of Facilities Solutions Management teams who will work either integrated with Client teams or as a stand-alone team with defined responsibility.
- Assist in develop Facilities Solutions and deliver management systems for clients
- Participate in tender work
- Participate in study and concept activities
- Establish procedures
- Develop management systems
- To liaise with external and internal clients in order to ensure that provided services meets clients needs
- Cater for a positive culture which build on creativity, cooperation and customer attention
- Business development and risk assessment with regards to Management system products and technology
- Develop customer relations, contracts and market conditions.
- MSc/BSC degree in Engineering
Job specific requirements
- 5-8 years experience from subsea or offshore projects
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations and Industry Standards like ISO 9001 and Norsok is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to develop & lead process implementation & improvement in a team environment
- Be able to manage a team and plan and organize work in an efficient manner
For further information please contact:< Go back
Inge Holm, Vice President AGR Facilities Solutions
Telephone: +47 974 00 799