Engineering Project Manager
Jobref. id AGR042
Oslo or Stavanger
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle.
Since year 2000, AGR has successfully conducted operations on a total of more than 463 wells across all of our active regions. AGR has extensive international experience in managing well construction operations, from stand-alone exploration wells through to multi-well development campaigns. Come and join our experienced team!
AGR is seeking for a Engineering Project Leader to provide leadership, effective direction, reporting and co-ordination for all activities related to the AGR engineering process; to coordinate and perform engineering studies for external clients.
- Managing , developing and improving the ‘Well Delivery Process’
- Ensuring the quality of AGR engineering meets the highest required standards across the well teams
- Ensuring consistent standards across all well teams
- Communicating those standards to the AGR organisation, clients and contractors
- Participate in Emergency Response teams as required
- Recruitment, training, development and retention of AGR engineers, including mentoring program, engineer development program & training matrix
- Develop and grow competence in selected areas such as Completions, ERD, HPHT and Barent Sea
- Manage P1
- The role of this position is to ensure that all AGR products are available at the highest standard, support and training is available, the systems work effectively and the product brings value to the AGR
- Ensuring sufficient and high standard engineering tools are available
- General business development and promotion of AGR services to clients and potential clients
- Manage the technical integration of all AGR areas
- Prepare technical and commercial sections of Invitations To Tender
- Ensure that all work complies with contract, client and AGR HSEQ policies and procedures and agreed interfacing arrangements with subcontractors / vendors.
- Promote safety throughout the AGR organisation
- Well Engineering Design for normally pressured, deepwater or HPHT wells
- Casing Design, Directional and Hydraulics planning and monitoring using Landmark suite of Software tools
- Compilation and input to Microsoft Project Plans for Well Projects
- Risk mitigation strategies and contingency management
- Resource management and mentoring skills
Job specific requirements
The Engineering Project Leader should be familiar and competent in using the following packages:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Microsoft Project
- Landmark Software Tools (Stresscheck, Compass, Wellplan)
- P1 (AFE and Time estimation)
Steinar Berg, VP Well Management Norway, +47 95 92 19 75< Go back