Jobref. id AGR048
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Our core competencies in Reservoir Management include geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir and production engineering, well construction, drilling management and field development planning. AGR Reservoir Management is located in Oslo, Stavanger, Aberdeen, Guildford, Moscow, Abu Dhabi and Perth.
We are looking for a senior geologist with broad experience of sedimentology and regional geological models. The candidate will be given the opportunity to develop new geological concepts and models, both on a regional scale and field specific scale.
- M.Sc Geology or equivalent technical qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Job specific requirements
- Experience with integration of data to develop geological concepts and models
- Experienced user of g&g tools and software
- Good cooperative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent verbal and written English
We offer competitive remuneration packages, opportunities to work on worldwide challenges and a chance to get your career moving in the right direction.
Erik Lorange, Exploration Manager, phone: +47 97 02 79 62< Go back