Jobref. id AGR050
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Our core competencies in Reservoir Management include geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir and production engineering, well construction, drilling management and field development planning. AGR Reservoir Management is located in Oslo, Stavanger, Aberdeen, Guildford, Moscow, Abu Dhabi and Perth.
We are looking for a senior geophysicist with broad interpretation experience, both on a regional and field specific scale. The candidate will be given the opportunity to work on new exploration concepts as well as detailed geophysical interpretation in reservoir evaluation teams.
- M.Sc Geophysics or equivalent technical qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Job specific requirements
- Experience with seismic interpretation
- Experienced user of g&g tools and software
- Good cooperative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent verbal and written English
We offer competitive remuneration packages, opportunities to work on worldwide challenges and a chance to get your career moving in the right direction.
Erik Lorange, Exploration Manager, phone: +47 97 02 79 62< Go back