Senior Operations Geologist
Jobref. id AGR053
Oslo, Stavanger or Bergen
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Our core competencies in Reservoir Management include geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir and production engineering, well construction, drilling management and field development planning. AGR Reservoir Management is located in Oslo, Stavanger, Aberdeen, Guildford, Moscow, Abu Dhabi and Perth.
We are looking for an experienced senior operations geologist with hands-on approach and wide operational experience. The candidate should possess the skills to plan, supervise and report site survey, drilling and logging operations.
- M.Sc. Geology or equivalent technical qualification
- Minimum 10 years of related experience
Job specific requirements
- Ability to co-ordinate shallow hazard work
- Provide input to drilling program in terms of; pressures, formation evaluation and costing of the G&G work
- Co-ordinate and QC all geo-related operations, providing technical advice and support to offshore team members and cost control
- Provide petrophyscial interpretations
- Reporting to company and Authority specifications
- Manage work and relationships with clients and contractors
- Good cooperative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent verbal and written English
We offer competitive remuneration packages, opportunities to work on worldwide challenges and a chance to get your career moving in the right direction.
Ole Gunnar Tveiten, phone: +47 95103134< Go back