Senior Reservoir Engineer
Jobref. id AGR088
AGR Reservoir Management is seeking a Senior Reservoir Engineer to carry out reservoir engineering project work and to participate in integrated project teams.
We are looking for an experienced professional with extensive knowledge and understanding of upstream and downstream activities in the marked and what is “state of the art” and specific area of focus in the industry.
- strong reservoir simulation and analytical modeling experience using any industry standard software
- experience in field development planning and asset evaluation
- decision and risk analyses
- proven reasoning ability based on technical fundamentals
- fully conversant with capabilities in other disciplines (e.g.. Geology and Geophysics) able to contribute actively to integrated studies
- full awareness of how their work may impact financial results of client assets by learning business processes (RFS’s, AFE's, PO's, budget, etc.).
- engage readily with clients and represent company on client matters and at industry meetings
- experience related to cost/benefit estimates, achievability, practicality, economical impact
- work independently, with minimal supervisory guidance and take responsibility for own professional development
- ability to compose written documents and presentations suitable for inclusion in client meetings and final reports.
- skilled at building relationships, good communicator and a team player
- very good practical experience of one or several of the following software applications: Petrel, Eclipse, Kappa suites, PetEx suites, Uncertainty analyses tool
Job specific requirements
Experience & Interactions
You need to have minimum seven years of industry relevant experience.
A substantial part of this experience should be conceptual/non-operational, and at least half should be team based.
< Go back
More information: Birgitte Rønneberg Opdal, 24 06 11 25