AGR Consultancy - Recruiter
Jobref. id AGR129
Are YOU our new RECRUITER?
AGR Consultancy is in constant demand for new team members therefore we are looking for a new Consultancy Advisor to to join our growing team in Stavanger.
We are a positive, energetic team who are a preferred global provider of recruitment and consultancy solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry.
We are looking for a person with relevant experience from both recruiting and the oil industry who can strengthen our team.
- To identify and direct client requirements for manpower / prospects
- To identify and handle qualified professional consultants seeking opportunities and gather appropriate documentation as required.
- To source and match client prospects with consultants skill base and current situation
- To manage and develop new and existing client relationships through business development activities
- Gather market intelligence from websites, publications, as well as follow up and on pass information to other parties
- To be able to negotiate and provide current market information on day rates, tax issues, clients, industry developments etc. for all disciplines and locations
- Maintain and document both personnel and client files in the database
- Sustain constant team liaison
- Ensure continual contact and feedback is provided to consultants on positions and current market opportunities as well as confirming consultants availability
- Actively contribute towards the attainment and surpassing of business unit KPI’s as determined by the business plan as well as develop and transcend personal goals and objectives.
- Min of 1 year experience in the field of recruitment and/or HR
- Min of 1 year within the oil and gas sector
Job specific requirements
Contact information< Go back