Jobref. id AGR136
Full time staff
AGR is the largest provider of innovative drilling solutions and upstream services. Its multi-national workforce comprises energetic, intelligent and thoughtful people with the ability to seamlessly manage the entire upstream field cycle.
AGR is expanding its Consultancy division in Aberdeen and is therefore seeking the highest calibre of Oil and Gas Recruiters to join and enhance one of the leading providers of Consultancy solutions to the oil and gas industry.
The role will look to maintain and grow the Consultancy business by placing consultants, developing new business and contacts worldwide. See more about our Consultancy division here
- To identify and direct client requirements for manpower/prospects.
- To identify and handle qualified professional consultants seeking opportunities and gather appropriate documentation as required.
- To source and match client prospects with consultants skill base and current situation’s.
- To manage and develop new and existing client relationships through business development activities.
- Gather market intelligence from websites, publications, as well as follow up and on pass information to other parties.
- To be able to negotiate and provide current market information on day rates, tax issues, clients, industry developments etc for all disciplines and locations.
- Maintain and document both personnel and client files in the database.
- Sustain constant team liaison.
- Ensure continual contact and feedback is provided to consultants on positions and current market opportunities. As well as confirming consultants availability.
- Actively contribute towards the attainment and surpassing of business unit KPI’s as determined by the business plan as well as develop and transcend personal goals and objectives.
- To propose to the team any measures which could improve profitability to the consultancy business.
- Continually grow the business through the established relationships’ as well as generating new opportunities and ventures worldwide.
- Cross sell AGR brands and develop the groups profile. With a clear understanding of what each unit is responsible for and future development strategies.
- Represent AGR and CS at formal functions, business meetings and social events.
- Have gained experience in the field of recruitment, preferably in Oil and Gas with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Job specific requirements
- Clear Communication, Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Forward Thinker.
Contact information< Go back