Jobref. id AGR141
Full time staff
Through integrated engineering, tailored training and software technologies, AGR brings value to its clients across all aspects of upstream oil and gas. AGR has managed over 500 well projects and delivered more than 1,500 reservoir studies globally. More than 300 highly experienced professionals work in our 10 offices spanning six continents. We aim to be the employer of the choice. By striving to meet the highest requirements and standards of the industry and what we do, we invest into our people and aim to offer a working environment that would be attractive and motivating. We have a team of pioneers and we respect their professional and personal development and ambitions. Meet our people here.
We are looking for a Consultancy Advisor
to join our Consultancy team
We are a young and dynamic team who aim to be the preferred global provider of recruitment and technical consultancy solutions to the upstream oil and gas industry. We have framework agreements with several operators on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and experience an increased demand for our services.
As a Consultancy Advisor, you will work with external clients as well as internal clients within the AGR global organisation – specifically within Drilling and Well disciplines. You will be providing both complete drilling teams and single key personnel to complement AGR staff teams.
You are ambitious and have the energy and capacity to create a difference. Your working language is English but excellent Norwegian skills are a requirement for the position.
We have highlighted some reference projects
out of many assignments we have completed.
- Relevant higher education (Bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Experience within recruitment and/or HR is preferred
- Experience from oil & gas industry, preferably within drilling & well
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
Job specific requirements
- Identify and manage client inquiries
- Identify and build relations with existing and new consultants
- Source and match client prospects with available skill base and profile
- Manage and develop existing and new client relationships
- Govern market intelligence
- Negotiate and administer current market information on day rates, tax issues, clients, industry developments etc.
- Maintain personnel and client files
- Manage subcontractors
- Contribute in tender processes
- Maintain continuous communication with consultants regarding current market opportunities as well as confirming consultants’ availability
- Actively contribute to achieving business unit KPI’s
Sounds interesting? We look forward to receiving
your CV and application in English.
Contact information< Go back