Senior Drilling Engineer
Jobref. id AGR142
This full-time position reports to Vice President Well Management Norway and is a proactive and strategic contributor to delivering drilling and well engineering support to the company’s client portfolio.
Full time staff
Through integrated engineering, tailored training and software technologies, AGR brings value to its clients across all aspects of upstream oil and gas. AGR has managed over 500 well projects and delivered more than 1,500 reservoir studies globally. More than 300 highly experienced professionals work from our 10 offices spanning six continents. We aim to be the employer of choice. By striving to meet the highest requirements and standards of the industry and what we do, we invest into our people and aim to offer a working environment that is attractive and motivating. We have a team of pioneers and we respect their professional and personal development and ambitions. In June 2017 we are moving into new offices in Hinna Park which are tailored according to our requirements.
AGR is the largest and most experienced Well Management
provider in the world. We have framework agreements with several operators on the Norwegian Continental Shelf and experience increased demand for our services.
As a Senior Drilling Engineer
, you will work with external clients as well as internal clients within the AGR global organisation – specifically within Drilling Project Management and Well Engineering disciplines.
- Lead planning and engineering for Well Management projects
- Prepare Basis of Design
- Prepare input to the AFE
- Lead the application process towards authorities
- Develop Drilling Program according to governing documentation, authorities’ requirements and client goals
- Develop Section Recommendations
- Develop Master Equipment Lists
- Maintain contact with clients and suppliers, ensuring timely delivery of equipment and services
- Provide operational support during Well Management operations
- Assist in rig intake audit, preparation of scope of work through to completion of final audit report
- To update the Drilling Management documentation as required based on practical experiences
- Compile the final well report based on systematic monitoring of the operations
- QA of drilling equipment
- QA of experience transfer
- QA of daily drilling reports
- Evaluation and handling of non-conformances
- Relevant higher education (Bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years experience as Drilling Engineer
- Experience from Exploration Drilling and Development Drilling
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
We are looking for a dedicated Drilling and Well professional who sees the need to change the way the industry is working. You have the experience and drive to implement changes when needed.
Job specific requirements
Your working language is English but excellent Norwegian skills are a requirement for the position.
Contact information< Go back