Jobref. id AGR166
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager
to look after our Aberdeen City centre offices. The position is fixed term for up to a year to cover maternity leave.
The role is currently being worked remotely with attendance at the office as required for ongoing maintenance visits, deliveries etc.
Who we are?
AGR is a leading Well Management company in the UK delivering solutions for the life of field. AGR also provides software solutions and consultancy solutions for its clients globally.
AGR has managed more than 540 well projects globally in 23 countries for over 100 operators. This has been achieved without any major Health, Safety or Environmental issues with all wells subject to planning in accordance with the relevant legislation.
We operate globally from six offices retaining the best people in the industry.
We appoint staff purely on merit. Our policy is to treat employees fairly, providing them with equal opportunities and encouraging them to rise to their full potential. We regard recruiting, training and retraining the best people as fundamental.
The Office Manager is responsible for the smooth running of AGR Well Management Limited and TRACS International Limited’s Aberdeen city centre offices.
You would be responsible for managing the daily activities and needs of the offices, as well as the associated requests from staff and other service requirements.
You would also coordinate internal and external events.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising with and coordinating all office suppliers, service providers and external contractors. Overall responsibility for stationary supplies etc.
- In conjunction with the Finance Team, you would have responsibility for the office budget
- Representing AGR in all landlord and Building Management meetings and communications
- Coordinating travel for the Aberdeen office and occasionally project contractors. To regularly evaluate the current travel company and if required put out to tender
- Overall responsibility for organising couriers and booking travel
- Coordinating management and staff meetings, organising catering requirements and taking minutes when requested
- Organising and attending (when required) conferences, networking events including the management of logistics and catering
- Internal communication with staff on a daily / weekly basis assisting with solving routine issues and repairs as required
- Direct line manager for AGR Receptionist. Conducting yearly appraisals and working with the Receptionist to provide a welcoming and professional atmosphere. Also providing ad-hoc reception and telephone cover
- Providing reception cover as / when required
- To propose to the management team any measures which could improve performance/profitability of the company
- Work closely with all other departments to positively contribute towards company morale/identity and working relationships
- Ensure all AGR HSEQ policies and procedures are followed
- Working alongside the HSEQ team to ensure that there are adequate numbers of Fire Wardens / first aiders for the office
- Arranging fire warden meetings as required and annual office PAT test
- Assisting the HSEQ team with the annual office and fire risk assessments.