AGR at Offshore West Africa show
AGR joins the leading African energy event in its 20th anniversary celebrations.
Offshore West Africa
adresses key technology and development issues for the West African offshore oil and gas market, through a comprehensive educational program and three-day exhibition and conference, with the 2016 event focusing on Positioning for a Sustainable Future as the core theme. The event takes place in Lagos between 26 - 28 January 2016.
AGR will join the show together with the international trade mission delegates from The Scottish Development International aiming to promote innovations and technological solutions developed by the companies registered in Scotland.
AGR's Aberdeen office has a stragic role in AGR's energy services provided on the African continent.
AGR has delivered over 40 well projects and have successfully completed a large number of reservoir studies across all basins of the African continent, both onshore and offshore.
AGR is actively involved in contributing to development and retention of local skills and knowledge by collaboration with NORAD, GNPC, IPAN and African Universities.
Our recent highlights in the region include:
- Well design, rig procurement, logistics and materials support as well as operational management for deepwater exploration wells on drill ship and semi sub drilling units in Morocco, Malta and Benin
- Over 250 A&D project evaluations and Competent Person’s Reports delivered
- Field Development Study for a fractured carbonate field in North Africa
- Surveillance mapping and infill development of a mature oil rim field, onshore Gabon
- Reservoir evaluation study of deepwater turbidite fields, offshore Ghana
- Geomechanics support for well planning of six wells on a tight gas field in North Africa
- Subsurface consultancy for deepwater exploration and brown field developments in West of Africa
- Assisting gas supply projects and LNG in Nigeria
- Placing a full drilling team and a subsurface specialist via our Consultancy division for a two deepwater well campaign and well test in Equatorial Guinea
- Consultancy manpower for deepwater campaigns in Cote d’Ivoire and Morocco
- Graduate training programmes for BP and Woodside
- Petroleum engineering and risk analysis courses
- Economics and risk analysis courses in Nigeria.
We look forward meeting you. If you would like us to schedule a meeting during the show, please contact Rita-Michel Greiss
, BD Manager Reservoir Management UK.