AGR to exhibit at 22nd Africa Oil Week
The senior-level conference and exhibition will be held between 26-30 October 2015 in Cape Town.
AGR is delighted to once again be a part of the upcoming Africa Oil Week show.
AGR focuses on the upstream needs of its clients providing engineering and software solutions from frontier exploration, field development and production to decommissioning. With offices in all major petroleum provinces, AGR strives to extract the most of our clients’ assets throughout the life cycle by increasing performance, value and operational safety.
AGR has managed over 500 well projects globally, over 40 wells of these in Africa. Additionally, AGR have successfully completed a large number of reservoir studies across all basins of the African continent, both onshore and offshore. AGR is actively involved in contributing to development and retention of local skills and knowledge by collaboration with NORAD, GNPC, IPAN and African Universities.
Our highlights from 2014 in the region include:
- Well design, rig procurement, logistics and materials support as well as operational management for deepwater exploration wells on drill ship and semi sub drilling units in Morocco, Malta and Benin
- Over 250 A&D project evaluations and Competent Person’s Reports delivered
- Field Development Study for a fractured carbonate field in North Africa
- Surveillance mapping and infill development of a mature oil rim field, onshore Gabon
- Reservoir evaluation study of deepwater turbidite fields, offshore Ghana
- Geomechanics support for well planning of six wells on a tight gas field in North Africa
- Subsurface consultancy for deepwater exploration and brown field developments in West of Africa
- Assisting gas supply projects and LNG in Nigeria
- Placing a full drilling team and a subsurface specialist via our Consultancy division for a two deepwater well campaign and well test in Equatorial Guinea
- Consultancy manpower for deepwater campaigns in Tanzania, Cote d’Ivoire and Morocco
- Graduate training programmes for BP and Woodside
- Petroleum engineering and risk analysis courses in Sudan
- Economics and risk analysis courses in Nigeria and coaching for an IOC’s new developments in East Africa.
How can we assist you? Please contact us:
Rita-Michel Greiss, firstname.lastname@example.org
, BD Reservoir Management UK
Nick Chilcott, email@example.com
, BD Well Management UK
Petter Mathisen, firstname.lastname@example.org
, VP Software Solutions
Mark Bentley, email@example.com
, TRACS Training Director
or visit our booth #46
at the event.
For live updates from Cape Town, follow our social media: