Drilling Data Operator/ Drilling Analyst/ Drilling Advisor
Jobref. id: 14774 Date posted: 12 Apr 2018
For our Client we are looking for a Drilling Data Operator/ Drilling Analyst/ Drilling Advisor with experience from Norway.
Bachelor or Master degree in engineering, geoscience or other relevant technical discipline.
Minimum 3-5 years relevant technical experience in E&P industry, working for an oil company, services or software company
· Drilling experience: Hands-on experience within drilling/well operations, preferably having worked on a rig as Data Engineer or MWD/LWD engineer or other similar drilling related experience.
· Solid understanding and working knowledge of the drilling process and operation
· Software/IT ability: Good working knowledge of drilling optimisation software or similar is preferable.
· Client interface: Ability to manage customer expectations and communications with client personnel.
· Proactive and motivated self-starter who takes ownership of his/her responsibilities
· Ability to work autonomously and within a team with excellent cooperative skills
· Good communicator
· Analytical, systematic and organized
· Flexible and out-of-the box thinker
· Ability to train and mentor others (internally and externally)
· Excellent Norwegian and/or English skills (written and spoken)
· Willingness to work in a 24/7 rotation scheme and occasionally work abroad
Job specific requirements
As a Drilling Analyst/Drilling Advisor you will provide early warnings to help the client to prevent or eliminate drilling problems such as formations of fluid influx, well-bore instability, stuck pipe etc., ultimately improving performance of the drilling process.
The position is part of Client's 24/7-rotation scheme. Some occasionally work abroad is part of this position.
To apply please forward CV and availability to: email@example.com < Go back