Jobref. id 15109
The duties shall include, but not be limited to:
- Ensure that the preparation of HSE Plans and procedures are complying with contractual HSE requirements;
- Preparation and implementation of the project specific Emergency Notification Chart and Bridging Document;
- Ensure that the interface with the Firm Emergency Organization is properly managed;
- Perform discipline review of applicable project documentation and procedures;
- Liaise with the Client HSE Representative;
- Provide assistance to HSE Manager to verify adherence to the HSE plans, procedures and other contract requirements by means of general follow-up, audits or inspections;
- Facilitate and coordinate project specific risk assessments and HSE management activities;
- Conduct risk assessment of chemical usage and update chemical inventory system
- Monitor HSE aspects/activities during the operation;
- Raise HSE issues during safety and progress meetings;
- Receive and collate reports on all incidents and accidents;
- Responsibility to follow and maintain the company’s HSE system in the department.
The HSE Advisor will report directly to the HSE Regional Manager. The HSE Advisor will be responsible for providing input and advice on HSE matters during the planning and execution of the operation stages of project.
The HSE Advisor is also responsible for the development and maintenance of Firm's Management System to suit project specific requirements within the framework given in established Goals and Policies.
He/she shall also monitor compliance with requirements defined in the Contracts and Client/internal requirements, and ensure compliance during all phases of the projects.
During the execution of projects, additional responsibilities exceeding the Firm's organizational defined responsibilities may be applicable for theHSE Advisor. Such responsibilities shall be detailed in the project specific documentation, and shall be available for review prior to project execution.
The specific role that is performed by the HSE Advisor typically includes the following routine activities:
- Produce HSE documentation and reports as required;
- Establish a system for maintenance and monitor of HSE requirements;
- Identify relevant rules and regulations valid for project activities;
- Identify and maintain overview and logs of all HSE issues, incidents and NCRs;
- Initiate preventive actions to avoid reoccurrence;
- Initiate and recommend solutions through line management;
- Plan and carry out internal and external audits and verification activities as required;
- Establish "Test and Inspection Plans" and monitor progress of same;
- Familiarise relevant personnel to HSE system;
- Monitor compliance with Project HSE plans, procedures and other contract requirements
- Advising and assisting with the management and supervision of safety related matters