Jobref. id 15129
Our Client seeks a Senior/lead level QA/QC Engineer contractor with a background in international Drilling Operations to work on their international project portfolio over the next 1-2 years.
This will include but is not limited to procedural support, evaluation of ITT’s, Contractor interface, external audits and project inspection and verification.
This role is likely to involve both local and international travel during planning and has the potential for an in-country location when operational.
- HNC/HND Qualification in Engineering or appropriate level of experience
- Qualified Auditor or Similar
- CSWIP Senior Inspector or Similar
- Survival and Offshore Medicals
Job specific requirements
- Experience in a similar operational role within an international operator.
- Significant knowledge and experience of drilling equipment and operations (preferably including Deepwater knowledge.
- Previous multi-region, Global experience in a QA/QC role.
- Current knowledge of drilling equipment standards i.e. TH Hill (DS) & NS (Fearnley Procter) standards.
< Go back
To apply, please forward the following information:
- Current CV
- Expected Day Rate
- Point of Origin
- Current Certificates (as applicable e.g. HUET)
- Email addresses for two recent referees
Quote Job Reference: 15129
For further enquiries, please contact: