Business Development Manager
Jobref. id 15322
AGR are working with our client, a fast growing and innovative software company within the subsurface sector to source a dynamic, entrepreneurial individual to promote and drive sales growth across their existing client base and in the development of new clients in Norway.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of existing client accounts while developing the strategy to generate new business across new and existing clients for the company’s technologies and associated services.
AGR are keen to hear from individuals with relevant experience within the Geoscience or Reservoir engineering disciplines coupled with commercial experience, who wish to develop their business career within the reservoir technical domain.
- Degree in an earth science or engineering related subject is preferred
Job specific requirements
- Previous sales / account management / business development experience is essential.
- Experience working with or supporting geoscience, or engineering technologies is essential.
- Fluent in spoken and written English is essential.
- Proficiency in industry standard reservoir simulation software / subsurface software highly advantageous.
- A keen interest in technology and its deployment within the upstream oil and gas industry desired.
- Strong client facing skills.
- An assertive individual with the personality and confidence to drive revenue and build reputation and awareness.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
< Go back
To apply, please forward the following information:
- Current CV
- Expected Day Rate
- Point of Origin
- Current Certificates (as applicable)
- Email addresses for two recent referees
Quote Job Reference: 15322
For further enquiries, contact: