Quality Assurance and Quality Control Coordinator
Jobref. id 15491
Formal qualifications, skills and experience requirements:
University degree at minimum Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant engineering subject. Lack of formal education may be compensated by long and relevant experience and documented achievements within the technical information management area.
Minimum 10 year’s experience within the NCS oil and gas industry.
Well known with NCS regulations and standards
Experience with QC Coordination and Management of SPS and SURF Contracts
Familiar with Technical Qualification activities preferred
Preferably auditor certification/qualificationExperience from field development and knowledge to subsea/pipeline systems
Strong communication skills on all levels
Planning and prioritizing skills
Goal and result oriented
Structured and flexiblePro-active attitude
Job specific requirements
- Be part of the Project QHSE Organisation and participate on Company internal activities
- Support Company in the follow up of the EPCI Contractors and Rig Contractor
- Perform relevant verifications and audits
- Review of Contractor's QA/QC plans and procedures to verify compliance with contractual obligations.
- Review Contractor's QA/QC Organization to verify its adequacy and effectiveness to address all quality issues.
- Review records of and participate in Contractor Audits and Lead Company Audits.
- Advise the Company Representative(s) and HSEQ Lead regarding the need for surveillance visits of the Contractor and their Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Support the package Responsible Engineer with criticality assessments of packages, review and mark up Inspection and Test plans with Company witness and hold points.
- Coordinate Company Inspection and Test activities.
- Review inspection reports and records of quality control carried out by Contractor.
- Assist in the management of Project QA and QC activities at Contractor's supplier sites
- Ensure that Project QC coverage is sufficient and that the Inspectors are of the required discipline, experience and capability. Furthermore, ensure Contractor QC inspection is performed as agreed.
- Review Package QC Inspectors deliverables, analyse and resolve issues and problems emerging during the quality control activity.
- Review, comment and approve Contractor's QA/QC Documentation/Dossiers/Manufacturing Record Books for correctness and conformity prior to a structured handover to commissioning team.
- Systematically review Contractor Non Conformance reports and dispositions. Intervene as necessary where warranted.
- Participate in Contractor investigations of significant Quality failures
Contact information< Go back