D&W COMPLETION ENGINEER
Jobref. id 15606
Master or Bachelor degree within relevant discipline.
• Team builder where co-operation and team work is essential
• A structured approach with regard to planning, coordinating and executing activities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Performance driven and commercial mind-set
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations
• A lean mindset
Job specific requirements
The Engineer is responsible for planning and design work related to the planned operations.
The COMPLETION engineer shall (but not limited to):
• provide the key planning for execution of drilling, completion, well intervention and subsea activities
• support and follow-up of ongoing daily operations
• perform experience transfer and well reporting
• work in teams with other disciplines, perform method selection, risk assessment, evaluate and recommend required equipment.
Contact information< Go back