Jobref. id 15623
The position is as production engineer in a challenging development project comprising the development of a diverse suite of existing and new structures and reservoirs, together with the phasing in of existing production and infrastructure. Production start-up of the fields will be in fall 2020.
The main tasks for the production engineer will be;
- Subsurface input to preparations for production start-up
- Follow-up actions to ensure good production attainment
- Prepare system for production optimization, allocation and deferral of the fields
- Cross disciplinary work with measuring and allocation, D&W, subsea, flow assurance, process facilities and the petech disciplines
- Well planning and follow up of the drilling operations and interventions - participation in project meetings, partner meetings and meeting on technical issues regarding operationalization of the tie-in agreements
Job specific requirements
In depth knowledge of production engineering workflows and relevant software.
Experience with production allocation and production optimization
Experience in well planning and follow up of rilling operations is preferred
Good communication skills; ability to facilitate decision making with senior personnel, internal and external stakeholdes
Contact information< Go back