Drilling & Well – Wellhead Maintenance Supervisor
Jobref. id 15636
Responsibilities and work tasks:
• Demonstrating strong HSE behaviours at all times
• Ensure safe supervision/execution of Wellhead Maintenance and Well Integrity operations on wells surface equipment, including trees, wellheads and DHSV’s
• Supervision/execution of well repairs (surface equipment)
• Maintain up to date record of maintenance and testing status of all wells and annuli and make corrective work orders as needed
• Establish root causes for surface equipment failures and report to onshore Supervisor/Engineer
• Establish any common failure trends and establish options
• Provide support for documenting exemptions related to well tree and wellhead and annuli integrity
• Initiate and participate in Risk Assessments related to well tree and wellhead and annuli integrity as required
• Participate in HAZOPs/HAZIDs related to well tree and wellhead and annuli integrity as required
• Develop diagnostics for well maintenance issues
• Ensure that all lessons are captured and shared the appropriate personnel.
• Provide technical and operational support for specific integrity issues when required
• Assist in management of after-market service aspect, e.g. onshore spares
• Maintain fully records of all well and tree equipment and activities
• Support Well Interventions and the wider organisation as required
• Identify where operations may deviate from the agreed plan and prepare appropriate contingency plans/change amendments forms or non-conformance deviation permits as required
Education and experience:
• Relevant engineering degree and/or experience
• Min 10 years of exposure to well barrier issues, well barrier reinstatement techniques, casing/tubing design and/or wellhead/ tree systems. Subsea experience will be desired.
• Possess a valid IWCF certificate for well interventions
• Interpersonal skills
• Good communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group
• Good knowledge of the Norwegian and English language
• Open and transparent communication
Job specific requirements
The Wellhead Maintenance Supervisor is a member of the Well Integrity Team in D&W.
Reporting to: D&W Manager – Intervention & Integrity
During technical support to Operations the Wellhead Maintenance Supervisor will have a daily reporting line to the Operations Supervisor.
Objective of the role: Overall responsible for offshore supervision and execution of well integrity operations with respect to tree and wellhead maintenance for the company's assets.
The Wellhead Maintenance Supervisor will lead the execution of maintenance activities on the trees and wellheads that the Well Integrity team is responsible for. He/she will provide technical support to Operations offshore on well integrity related issues, and to the D&W Manager – Intervention & Integrity on leadership issues
The position will demonstrate visible commitment to the HSE standards within the company. This is done by actively making sure that all activities are planned and executed with safety in focus and ensure competence and experience transfer by good communication.
Contact information< Go back