Jobref. id 16207
For our Client we are currently looking for a Metering Engineer.
Formal qualifications, skills and experience requirements:
- Higher university degree (MS or BSC) in Instrumentation, Automation or other relevant discipline. In special cases relevant work experience may compensate for limited formal education.
- Typical a minimum of 5 years relevant experience from the Oil & Gas industry, and knowledge of the E&P business.
- Highly developed communication skills.
Job specific requirements
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow up the metering systems
- Provide engineering support and guidance to onshore support centre, offshore operation, modifications, contractors and service personnel
- Follow up preventive maintenance of the metering systems, and long-term corrective jobs
- Perform daily and monthly quality assurance of all fiscal metering data
- Plan and follow up calibration of fiscal metering equipment (including onshore flow calibrations)
- Assist the Lead Metering Engineer in following up the integrity of the metering systems
- Participate in metering and allocation audits executed by partners, authorities and other parties
- Stand-in as integrity responsible Metering
- Follow up modifications of the metering systems, including total planning of internal jobs
- Follow up condition monitoring relevant for the discipline
- Troubleshooting of metering related operational issues
- Assist with Factory and Site acceptance testing of new metering equipment
- Assist in keeping procedures and governing documents updated
Contact information< Go back