Jobref. id 16246
Formal qualifications, skills and experience requirements:
- BSc or Master degree in geology / earth sciences with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Long relevant experience may replace educational requirements
- Proficient in ESRI ArcMap
- Adobe Acrobat Pro / vector drawing program
- Technical drawing skills (geo models, cross sections, combining figures, customising content)
- Excellent communication skills with subsurface users
- Knowledge of TFO/APA process and applications in Porter
- Interaction with GIS specialist – integration and maintenance of DB and purpose built maps
- Good knowledge in geographical database administration (ESRI ArcGIS Server).
- Rigorous, autonomous, reactive and organised.
- Team player, with ability to work and communicate in a pluri-disciplinary environment.
- Fluent in English (oral and written). Basics in local language is a plus.
Job specific requirements
- Managing and making available all geographical information related to petrotechnical data used by Reservoir Management and Exploration teams, including external sources (public data, subscriptions…).
- Identifying incoming data and perform the geographical positioning quality control.
- Participating in the deployment of GIS solutions and in the software migration tasks.
- Editing and creating on demand maps and geographical projects on request of geosciences teams.
- Assist APA and License round teams in drafting and GIS tasks
- Referent and focal point for the quality control of data positioning, geographical coordinates issues and maps editing.
- Create map services on ArcServerActing in compliance with Company policies and values, specifically regarding HSEQ.
if you want to apply for this role, please contact rigmor,firstname.lastname@example.org< Go back