Senior Drilling Engineer – Fluids Specialist
Jobref. id 16280
Stavanger or Trondheim
- Minimum BSc degree or similar in engineering sciences.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in drilling and completion fluids.
- Sound technical understanding of development and exploration drilling/well completion, slot recovery and P&A, HSE, Field Operation and a good understanding of geology, subsea and commercial.
- Good communication skills across disciplines and proactively share own experiences.
Job specific requirements
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Co-operate closely with the drilling and completion fluids supplier.
- Provide advice regarding fluids selection.
- Provide advice regarding formation damage testing.
- Contribute and ensure quality in field development plans.
- Provide support for ongoing operations, participate in morning calls and RAP meetings.
- Discuss, document and communicate decisions, dispensations & plan changes.
- Responsible for technical coaching of D&W staff.
- Responsible for technical documents for fluids.
- Responsible for BMS compliance verification activities.
- Participate in Peer Reviews as per BMS.
- Lead or act as technical expert in investigations.
- Advise and support identification, evaluation and development of technology.
- Capture and communicate Fluid lessons across D&W.
- Support technical networks and network leads.
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement (CI) agenda in the fluids discipline.
if you want to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org< Go back