Jobref. id 16303
- Bachelor degree
- 4 - 5 years of experience
- Procurement and/or oil & gas experience, commercial mindset, strategic, structural and ethical behaviour. Negotiations, communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Procurement Systems.
Job specific requirements
Tasks and responsibilities
Effective and efficient establishment of contracts and orders (including planning, execution, documentation and controls) for procurement of goods and services in accordance with specifications and in the most economical advantageous way for the company.
- Assure that the Procurement Processes and relevant documents are according to the company/corporate procedures.
- Perform Bid Evaluation and prepare final recommendation
- Prepare Contracts/Purchase, Orders documentations
- Assure the Contract management from a commercial point of view
- Support the preparation of reports of purchasing data to be prepared and submitted to HQ and national – and international authorities in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Implement and execute Contract Strategies, Invitation to Tender, Bid opening, negotiation (where applicable) and evaluation, contractual drafts and awarding documentation. Support post-award phase in accordance to procedures.
If you are interest in this role, please contact email@example.com < Go back