Senior Well Integrity Engineer
Jobref. id 16306
Education and experience:
• Relevant engineering degree and/or experience
• Minimum 10 years of experience in drilling and wells operations.
• Technical training / competency as per guidelines for discipline and position
• Well related Risk Assessments
• Good interpersonal and team player skills.
• Good and effective communicator, proactively seeking advice from others and share own experiences with group.
• Good knowledge of the Norwegian and the English language.
• Open and transparent communication
Job specific requirements
Responsibilities and work tasks:
• Maintain and update of Well Barrier Schematics and Operating limits during wells’ operating phase.
• Maintain up to date record of integrity status of wells and ensuring that WIMS™ records are kept current.
• Establish operational acceptance criteria based on well barrier element acceptance criteria.
• Maintain up to date well integrity KPIs.
• Provide technical and operational support for specific well integrity issues when required.
• Lead development of diagnostics for well integrity issues.
• Lead investigations of well integrity anomalies.
• Perform well integrity reviews in cooperation with Reservoir Development and Asset Operations.
• Ensure that deviations and non-conformances related to well integrity are managed and documented.
• Interact with Asset Operations on a frequent and regular basis to follow up integrity testing and monitoring activities.
• Contribute to continuous improvement.
• Pursue proactive identification and resolution of challenges and opportunities.
• Ensure that all lessons with regards to well integrity are captured, shared and incorporated into processes, standards and guidelines.
• Work with subsurface, drilling, completion, interventions, operations, surface site teams and service providers to ensure efficient integrity management.
• Liaison as required with regulatory bodies, including RNNP Reporting.
• Participate in HAZOPs, HAZIDs and lead Risk Assessments related to well integrity.
•Perform technical coaching of team members
if you want to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com< Go back