2x Accounts Payable Accountant
Jobref. id 16307
Education, experience and competence
- Formal education: Bachelor or 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Technical skills: SAP skills
- Professional skills: In depth knowledge of Accounting and VAT regulations.
- Behavioural competencies: organizing and prioritizing, attention to detail and accuracy, confidentiality, ability to meet deadlines, vendor relationships skills, team worker, professional integrity.
Job specific requirements
Tasks and responsibilities
- Keep firstname.lastname@example.org inbox empty on a daily basis.
- Receive, sort, check of correctness and processing of invoices, credit notes, cash calls, recurring documents and other payment documents.
- Follow up parked/blocked invoices, check open workflows and other assigned control tasks.
- Perform overall analysis of late payments.
if you want to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com< Go back