LEAD ICSS COMMISSIONING ENGINEER OFFSHORE
Jobref. id 16425
• Extensive experience within SAS/ICSS discipline.
• Strong Theory and Practical knowledge of ABB 800xA system
• High HSE focus and understanding.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience with offshore production and utility systems on Oil /Gas.
• Experience as a Commissioning Engineer on multidiscipline systems onshore/offshore.
• Knowledge in use of the Company’s completion tool ProCoSys.
• Fluent English skills, both verbal and written.
Job specific requirements
• Develop detailed commissioning procedures and execute Commissioning.
• Carry out commissioning preparation checks for all system-related equipment.
• Responsible for completion activities related to commissioning package equipment and handover to operation.
• Follow and update commissioning procedures as needed during Commissioning
• Following up punch work in the field and punch list documentation and clearance.
• Challenge Engineering discrepancies using project CQ process.
• Ensure that drawings/documents are marked up with changes identified during Commissioning and that as-built documentation is updated according to Site Instructions
• Establish and maintain good cooperation with ATS supplier representatives and Commissioning Subcontractors so they can complete scope according to call-out request for Commissioning.
• Establish and maintain safe working routines during Commissioning and at all times.
• Ensure all work performed in Commissioning is made in full compliance with the Company’s safety regulations to maintain “No Failure” objectives of zero accidents, injuries and losses.
• Contribute on progress reporting of commissioning activities according to established reporting
if you want to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org< Go back