Subsea Pipeline and SURF Engineer
Jobref. id 16430
Required technical or professional skills
• Have in-depth knowledge of Norwegian regulations and standards within above mentioned area
BSC or MSc degree within mechanical – material or marine engineering
Job specific requirements
• To provide specialized expertise within the area of subsea pipeline and subsea umbilicals, risers & flowlines (SURF) system (un-bonded flexibles & steel pipes), acting with the role as Company discipline and/or system technical responsible.
• Secure compliance in all profession work according to prevailing rules and regulations.
•Contribute to FEED-studies, development projects and operational support within subsea pipeline and SURFdiscipline.
• Conduct independent verifications, peer review, assurance review as part of GATE approvals / duty to see.
• Participate and contribute to technical audits and verifications within subsea pipeline and SURF discipline.
• Determine and develop the Company functional requirements within subsea pipeline and SURF discipline.
• Operative equipment surveillance and failure analysis
• Participation in Standardisation Committees within subsea pipeline and SURF discipline.
• Prepare governing documents including implementation of requirements, work processes, tools and procedures
• Facilitate competence development, including proposal and follow-up of findings within his/ her area
• Review of technical requirements for major contracts awards
if you want to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org< Go back