Information Management Coordinator
Jobref. id 16666
College/university, bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant subject, or relevant experience in Information Management.
Experience within IM discipline, preferably within the E&P industry
Fluent in English and Norwegian (oral and written)
Personal qualities Self-motivated
Analytic and systematic
Very good communicating skills
Job specific requirements
- Contribute in the development and maintenance of Information Management plans and procedures as required, within the Company`s Information Management Basis group.
- Provide advice for Administrative and Technical document control policies, standards, processes and procedures within relevant team/project
- Ensure all IM and document control work complies with the management system and project procedures as applicable at all times.
- Support the DMS functions and content to the Management System
- Provide training and support related to the IM and Document Management systems
- Assist in XaitPorter IM related tasks.
- Coordinate and follow-up Document Review Processes
- Support the administartion and support of L2S.
- Support and assist in usage of Digital Signature tools
- Contribute and support the roll out project and user support in respective M365 applications (mainly SharePoint and Teams)
- Contribute to physical archive clean up process, reduce internal and external storage where appropriate.
if you want to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com< Go back