Jobref. id 16858
Qualification requirements Qualifications & Personal characteristics
• Relevant competence and experience with Business Management System and assurance activities are beneficial.
• Experience within process scoping, facilitation and process mapping
• Strong E&P knowledge and minimum 5 years experience within E&P.
• Critically thinking and be able to process new information
• Strong team player, seeking collaboration with focus on what is best for business
• Ability to “get things done” in a hectic and demanding business unit
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Curious, pro-active attitude and continuous strive for achieving improvements
• Structured, analytical and self-motivated
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
Job specific requirements
Responsibilities Key responsibilities and main tasks
• Work as Quality & Governance focal point towards a specific Business Unit
• Maintain and update BMS content (processes and governing documents) in corporation with process owner according to firm's BMS specification and guidelines
• Ensure alignment and connectivity with other process areas outside BU/function, to enable end-to-end perspective and to avoid duplication of governance.
• Advise implementation and communication of improvements
• Perform general BMS training and user assistance
• Facilitate workshops and process mapping with relevant stakeholders
• Support/Perform handling of Quality Incidents, Non-Conformities, Exemptions/Deviations, Management of Change and Improvement Proposals, by proving training and support in case handling
if you want to apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org< Go back