Jobref. id AGR132
AGR global drilling teams have commenced a drilling project every 10 days. Come and join our successful team!
Oslo Stock Exchange listed AGR delivers well, HSEQ, reservoir and field management services to the upstream oil and gas industry. It also provides tailored training and software solutions.
AGR operates in all regional main oil hubs around the world. Since 2000, AGR has drilled more than 500 wells for 106 clients in 25 locations globally.
We are looking for a highly experienced Completion/Test Engineer to provide expertise on activities as operational planning and execution, business development and tendering processes to our integrated, operational team. The position will be reporting to the Drilling Superintendent or Well Team leader.
Your main responsibilities will be
- provide co-ordination, engineering input and technical support to ensure thatcompletion / testing activities are executed safely and efficient
- perform in teams and contribute to successful deliveries
- focus on customer relationship and business development
- monitor the operations and report on operational and technical performance onshore and offshore
- compile an updated well completion/testprogram and review any proposed changes during operations
- co-ordinate suppliers and specialist contractors to deliver the well objectives as per the program
- select and order all required materials, equipment, services and personnel required to deliver the well objectives
- provide technical support and troubleshooting during operation including work offshore as required
- assist in rig and equipment audits
- update the QHSE documentation as required based on practical experiences
- assist and support local Business Development
- prepare responses to Tenders
- prepare presentation material and present at client and partner meetings
- strong communication skills with a genuine team profile
- easily identify work requirements and potential challenges
- prioritize well to meet deadlines
- ability to perform efficiently under pressure
- ability to develop and co-ordinate project plans
Job specific requirements
Meet AGR Test Engineer Lars Solvang who works at our Stavanger office here.
- Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering Degree
- minimum 6 years of relevant well completion/test engineering experience, preferably several years with an operator
For further questions, please contact< Go back
VP Well Management, Steinar Berg at +47 959 21 975 or Superintendent Michael Simpson at +47 48 09 98 41.